Saturday, September 10, 2016

The Revenant

Like a reverie
You are there I know
in my thought
 From my very first memory
 When I was brought
 into this world
 I was your little girl
 Can't imagine that time can eliminate
your very existence
 which I thought was permanent
 Only your belongings are reminiscience
Of a past  which was relevant

I refuse to believe
 That I have lost you
 Deep down inside I know that someday
 I will find you
And ask you how could you stop worrying about me?
Why didn't you try to reconnect with me?
Father  I am aghast!
 I found you at last!
 I wonder what would be your response?
What would you say?
Would you stay ?
Would you hug and forgive me if  I am wrong ?
 I better be strong
And hold you forever long as long as it may be!

My tears come pouring
As the river runs dry
and vaporize
 and cloud my eyes
 And I begin to cry
And crackle aloud
churned by the  winds of emotion
Like a vicious cycle!
 Looks like you are touring
But soon you would  come full circle!
 Come back to me by some miracle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment