Monday, May 15, 2017

LOVE


The longing look in your eye's brook
makes me feel worthwhile
 you make me smile.
with your crazy antics
 you pant as if
 you have traveled the world round
 in leaps and bounds
to have me found
 with you around
I am on safe and sound
I feel I can go an extra mile
 for your cause
 you make me pause ...
 for a little while
 you take off my mind
from  life's daily grind
from endless chores
and give you all the attention
 you can change the wind's course
and blow out the tension
when you come to me to cuddle
 your soothing caress and soft embrace
makes me forget trouble
you are magical
just a wet lick can do the trick
when you lovingly whine
 and rub your nose against mine
clothe me like a cloak
with your shiny white coat
you make me feel sunny warm
 our bodies become one
 like the moon eclipses the sun either way we cant be torn
we shield one another from harm
 such is your charm!

No comments:

Post a Comment