Thursday, April 9, 2015

A year has gone by

A year has gone by
Like the blink of an eye
Are you still there?
Do you have any memory
of me?
Can you hear and see me?
Are you near?
Where did you disappear?
You left no trace!
When will you reappear?
I wish l could see your face
Give you a loving embrace
And follow you on toe
How would I know
That you still care
About how I fare!
My tears have dried
You know how I cried
When the wind blew you away
And the ocean began to sway
And wiped you out of  earth's surface
But tidal waves always resurface!
Can't accept your invisibility
 It is difficult
to feel your entity
Wish l could see you
By some  abominable occult
But what  is the use to persue
an insatiable result
I think of you every day
In every words I say
Wish l could find you
Wish to remind you
And relive old days with you
Can't believe in the ways of the world
how cruelly it  unfurls!
When I wake
At days break
With a scream
Hoping all this was a bad dream
That I didn't loose you
Realizing that this was not true
I weep wishing to see you
Atleast in my sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment